New Era in Preventive and Hygienic Healthcare
BioCelles BioDSS is an all natural cleanser made from the purest ingredients to sanitise, sterilise and disinfect diseases borne pathogens. HOCl or HClO is a weak acid substance categorised as halogen oxoacid, it is a natural substance generated by human own immune system as an antibacterial / antiviral innate immune response to invading pathogens in our body.
In nature, phagocytes of human body defence system (specifically, our white blood cells called neutrophils and macrophages) will destroy invaded microbes through its virucidal, germicidal and bactericidal activity of phagocytosis by engulfing the microbes and then ingesting it by producing hypochlorous acid a.k.a. hydrogen hypochlorite (HOCl) to break down and kill these microbes through the disruption of its membrane, degrading its protein and inhibiting its protein synthesis.
BioDSS HOCl cleanser performs the same effect as our body immune system on disinfecting microbes, we based our technology on more than 35 years of published research papers and make improvements to further enhance its effectiveness.
Our BioDSS is non-toxic, non-irritating, non-sensitizing and 100% natural. BioDSS is a powerful oxidant and it can disinfect 99.9% of germs / microbes. BioDSS is especially effective on enveloped protein viruses and Coronavirus is a type of virus with an enveloped protein. BioDSS HOCl can inhibit and destroy Coronavirus within 5 to 12 minutes. Since BioDSS HOCl is a natural product, it is environmentally friendly.
Benefits of 100% natural BioDSS HOCl vs. >70% Alcohol / Ethanol based sanitiser:
- BioDSS is safe to use in cutleries.
- BioDSS is suitable for allergic skin and safe on kids / toddlers and elderly.
- BioDSS has NO fire hazard risk, it's non-flammable.
- BioDSS is 100% natural, it's non-alcohol based and it is HALAL and suitable for muslim consumers.
- BioDSS is safe to human tissue, dermatologically neutral for human skin.
BioDSS HOCl vs. Other Sanitisers:
- Iodine-based have strong biocidal activity but have the disadvantage of being highly corrosive.
- Benzalkonium or sodium hypochlorite (bleach) based sanitisers / disinfectants need appropriate dilution to have optimum result and it possesses danger of releasing toxic chlorine gas when mixed with ammonia or acid (e.g. household cleaning agents).
- Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) disinfectants have strong biocidal activity. However, it has disadvantages of corrosiveness and could cause burn to the eyes, skins and disrupt our respiratory system; and it has a strong odor.
- Colloidal silver sanitiser long-term use can lead to argyria, where the skin turns ash grey when silver salts deposited and accumulated in the skin, eyes, and internal organs.
- Quaternary ammonium subtances have less toxic properties, but it's not effective for some kind of viruses and bacteria